• Review of contract and addendums
• Coordination of earnest money deliverance
• Compliance follow up for inspections, financing, appraisal, and closing
• Coordination with buyer to select home warranty (if applicable)
• Prepare additional addendums (if needed)
• Schedule final walk-through, closing, key exchange, and sign removal
• Preliminary HUD review
• MLS status change paperwork
• Individualized office closeout procedures (pay at close, etc)
• Liaison between client, co-op agent, lender, and attorney
With years of real estate experience and dedication to productivity, you can trust that every transaction will be an investment in your business.
Choose to leverage your time by using my service.
Provide log-in information to the systems you use (Paperless Pipeline, MLS, DotLoop, SkySlope, etc).
Email me when you have a new deal under contract.
Sit back and let me take care of the rest!
Payment is due after closing. If the contract terminates during the due diligence period, no payment is due. If the contract terminates after due diligence there is a $50 processing fee due. In both instances I will still close the file out with your office and all parties to the transaction.
If the agent has both sides of the transaction the base fee is $450.
I have a 12 hour turn-around time for all email communication once initial parties have been “introduced” to me as the transaction coordinator for you (although it is usually 1-2 hours during the day).
My attention to detail and superior client service, coupled with a love for paperwork creates a seamless integration of my service for you and your clients.
My office does not “shut down” during holidays or weekends.
Working with me means that you and your client will receive the highest level of customer service.
NO CONTRACT! You can use me on all or select transactions.
Minimal on boarding - I just need log-in info for you systems and we are off to the races. No filling out contract info sheets and emailing them to me to start a transaction.
I am a licensed agent and Realtor and must maintain my knowledge and continuing education on real estate laws just like a practicing agent.
The average agent spends approx. 19 hours managing a transaction. Leveraging your time can save up to $300 per contract!